New CLESSE BP24S Manufactured and tested to EN16129, 70kg/h at regulator with UPSO/OPSO.
Essential LPG contractor piece of equipment for the Van to carry covering every type of installation from domestic to large commercial. With its New Short efficient design dimension optimised for 1” connections, makes for easy installation and servicing in space restricted areas.
Low pressure - final pressure reduction of 75mb High capacity low pressure regulator, suitable to accommodate an extensive range of operating conditions, having a compact design and an installer configurable design to meet the toughest of environments.
Built by Novacomet part of the Clesse Group, the design uses the proven capabilities of the existing BP24 diaphragm casing dimensions to give excellent pressure regulation that is integrated with the new design high capacity UPSO/OPSO security system. Mainly used in medium and large power installations (domestic metered networks, commercial, agricultural or industrial) as final stage pressure reduction. Suitable for all types of LPG, natural gas, synthetic natural gas (SNG) or other non aggressive gases (air, nitrogen, biomethane).
|0.5 - 5 bar
|1" Bsp female
|1" Bsp female
High capacity and excellent pressure control with internal regulation system based on:
• Direct operated, spring loaded, mechanism
• Adapted seat diameter 13.5mm
• HNBR highly resilient valve seat pad
• Large reinforced diaphragm,
Regulators comply with the European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/CE, and production according to ISO 9001 quality management standard.
Stable pressure control is achieved and consistent in all conditions of temperature, capacity and inlet pressure operating in the normal range of the regulator. Meeting the manufacturing and performance standard EN16129 where applicable.
The outlet regulated pressure is pre-set at nominal values and may be adjusted in use to its parameters.
The gas connection, available as standard :
• Inlet : 1’’ BSPT (ISO 7)
• Outlet : 1’’ BSPT (ISO 7)
Convenient for most gas installers, offering generous pipe diameter connection for low pressure drop in installation pipework.
Vent orientation - New “Rotatable Vent“
Breather vent orientation, made easy by the new design of Rotatable Vent cover to ensure water is prevented from entering and/or accumulating in the regulator, either by rain, humidity or condensation. The operation can be carried out on site by qualified engineers.
1. unscrew one by one the 8 screws,
2. rotate and orientate the regulator cover with vent downward oriented,
3. Redo the 8 screws alternately again and fi t the plastic anti-tamper seal supplied.
4. Make a leak test to ensure everything is OK and the Rotatable Vent cover is sealed
New Rotatable Diaphragm Case
After installation into the pipework, it’s easy to rotate the diaphragm casing to fit into confined spaces or to position the vent downward as requested previously.
Please proceed as follows:
1. Slack off (with an hexagon wrench) one by one, the 4 screws around the flange,
2. Rotate and orientate the diaphragm casing as necessary,
3. Redo the 4 screws alternatively,
4. Make a leak test to ensure everything is OK and the Rotatable Flange is sealed.